PUBG is undoubtedly one of the best games ever created even with all the damn bugs this game has to offer. Like some of the gamer’s out there, I too was once very addicted to this game. I used to spend like 20+ hours playing this game almost all day. My addiction was so bad that I used to lock myself whole day in my room playing this game so that no one could disturb me, not even my mom.
Reasons Why I Loved Playing PUBG
- Like most of the engineering students who study in a “not so good” Engineering institutions, I too had a hell lot of time to waste. PUBG sure did help me in killing my free time.
- Unlike some other online games, I used the in-app communication facility to talk with my friends rather than ringing them up.
- It was a good platform for me to increase my friends base. PUBG sure did help me to find new friends.
- I enjoyed every kill and wins in this game so much.
- I very much enjoyed the satisfaction and the appreciation which I get from my teammates.
The above are some of the reasons which kept me addicted and also kept wanting me to play more.
Reasons Why I Stopped Playing PUBG
- I used to spend so much time in the game because of which I skipped my University exams.
- I didn’t know a damn thing about what’s happening outside as I was busy playing the game entire day.
- Because of all the anger and frustration which I get from this game, I always used to get angry with my mom and sister. I even started getting frustrated for all the petty issues.
- I absolutely didn’t have any social life.
- I used to spend money by making in-app purchases because I wanted to boast in front of my friends.
- Because of all the playing, I even had to encounter some health issues.